What are the foremost tips to prepare for the ICSE board to score good marks?
If you are an ICSE board student and looking for tips to score good marks then you are in the right place. Also, you can join ICSE online classes given by many tutors.
- While preparing for the exams you should stick to syllabus books that will help you in getting good marks. But that doesn’t mean you will not go through reference books. Always remember to complete the topics from one book and then read the topic from another book. If you will consider two books at the same time then you will end up confusing yourself.
- You can also join online tuition classes which will help you in scoring good marks.
- You can also make notes of derivations, diagrams. It will help you in becoming a topper of the class.
- Make a timetable and study accordingly.
- Give more time to the tough subjects. It will help you in understanding the concepts in a better way.
- Take care of your health properly. Eat healthy food and drink milk daily. It will help you in staying fit and healthy and you can focus more on your studies properly.
- Solve as many as sample papers you can. In fact, with the help of the internet, you should search for previous years’ papers also. It will also help you in developing the speed and you will complete your exam on time.
- You should test yourself by solving question papers online or by joining online classes. It will help you in knowing your mistakes and you can correct them. It will also help you in boosting your confidence.
- You should solve test papers based on different topics. It will help you in knowing whether you understood the topic properly or not.
- Explain the answers to your classmates, tutionmates, parents, etc. it will help you in remembering the answer.
- Subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry need extra attention so make sure you are giving extra time without getting distracted by anything.
What tips will help you on the examination day?
- The student should sleep for seven to eight hours properly. It will help you in staying fresh and energetic while writing the exam.
- During the examination, the teacher gives a question paper 15 minutes before the exam. So you should take full advantage of 15 minutes and read the question paper properly and check which questions you should attempt first.
- Before writing any answer you should read the question paper properly and then start writing the exam to the point.
- While writing the answers make sure you write neat and clean. It will help the examiner to read the answer properly and will give you marks according to the quality of the answer.
- Do not forget to put margins in the answer sheet. It will make your answer sheet look attractive.
- You should highlight the important points of the answer with a pen or pencil. It will tell the teacher that you understand the question properly.