What are the effective tips to prepare for the Class X ICSE Board Exam?
ICSE Online Classes, The thought of preparing for the board exams can lead to a stressful situation for many students. If you are going to appear for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) then you need to give your best in exams to get the highest rank.
How to prepare for physics?
Physics paper has 80 marks for internal examination and 20 marks for practical work. 6 questions out of which the students need to attempt only four. 2 sections are included.
Some of the important chapters are mentioned below:
- Modern physics
- Force, energy, work, and power
- Electricity and magnetism
- To revise easily you should prepare the experiments, formula, and derivations.
- Once the syllabus is completed, you should solve the sample paper and previous year papers for better understanding.
- Make sure your answers are to the point and try to incorporate graphical & pictorial images for representation.
It is an important subject for students who want to pursue their careers in economics, administration, and engineering. Some of the important topics include:
- Commercial Mathematics
How to prepare for the exams?
- Make sure you do not miss any point while writing the exams. Missing out on any step will cut your marks.
- You should solve the miscellaneous questions so that you can pass with flying colors.
- Some formulas are general but proper understanding is needed of how to use them in the equation. Understand everything and then only use them in the equation.
Chemistry is one of the important subjects in which students need to give their best. Complete dedication is required for the beginning of the session. Some of the important chapters on which you need to give focus are:
- Periodic Properties and variations of Properties – Physical and Chemical
- Study of Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chemical Bonding
- Mole Concept and Stoichiometry
- Analytical Chemistry – Use of Ammonium Hydroxide and Sodium Hydroxide
- Study of Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Every week, make sure to solve at least one sample paper. This way you can manage the time and you will also have an understanding of all the questions which can occur in the exams.
- Work through a timetable and give time for revision which is a good way to get good marks in the subject.
- Make sure to understand every subject taught in the classroom. If any of the questions are unanswered then make sure to discuss it with your teacher.
Some of the important topics to cover in biology are:
- Basic Biology
- Physical Health and Hygiene
- Plant Physiology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Biology is all about diagrams so make sure you do multiple readings as it gives you a better understanding.
- Try to check the previous question papers and understand the exam trends. Also, doing the sample papers will help to check your weak points.